What are the ingredients of QualiTen?
QualiTen uses all-natural ingredients, including rose extract, grape extract and Coenzyme Q10.
What are the effects of QualiTen?
- QualiTen has vitamin E extracts from a variety of fruits, which help maintain cell membrane integrity and reduce the production of free radicals.
- A variety of active plant ingredients are formed through high-tech extract refinement, making the skin look firmer and smoother.
- Rose Extract is rich in polyphenols and flavonoids, and has powerful antioxidant properties that make the skin glow and look young.
- Grape Extract protects the skin and enhances its tolerance to UV rays.
- Coenzyme Q10 has properties to nourish cardiovascular and cerebrovascular elements, enhance one’s immunity and protect one’s skin. It also has antioxidant and anti-aging properties.
How is QualiTen to be consumed?
Add a pouch (10 g) of QualiTen into 150 ml of lukewarm water and stir well.
Can I drink QualiTen while on medication?
QualiTen contains no harmful ingredients, but each person’s physical condition is different. It is recommended that you consult a physician before drinking QualiTen if you are on medication.
Can I lose weight with QualiTen?
QualiTen has a variety of fruit extracts rich in vitamins, which can enhance intestinal peristalsis and benefit normal metabolism. It is also rich in fat-soluble vitamins that promote burning of fat during exercise, maintaining body balance.
What is Coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10, is a nutrient synthesized in the human body, especially in the heart where it is most abundant. Coenzyme Q10 is present where the human body needs functional energy.
How much coenzyme is there in the main ingredients of QualiTen?
Each 10 g of QualiTen contains 30 mg of coenzyme.
For which group of people is QualiTen suitable for drinking?
QualiTen uses high-quality natural ingredients for good health and can be used by both young and old men and women. However, we recommend that pregnant women and people on medication consult a physician first before drinking QualiTen. Moreover, QualiTen is not suitable for children under the age of 7 and people who are taking anticoagulants.
The human body also contains the corresponding coenzyme Q10, and most foods also contain Coenzyme Q10, so why should we specifically consume QualiTen?
The total Coenzyme Q10 content in the human body is only 500 mg to 1500 mg, and it decreases with age. The Coenzyme Q10 content in human organs reaches its peak at 20 years of age, and then decreases rapidly. We must take Coenzyme Q10 from external sources to maintain our health. Other foods contain Coenzyme Q10, but in the process of cooking, the Coenzyme Q10 in the food will be massively lost and will also not be easily absorbed by the body. QualiTen uses a small package to seal Coenzyme CoQ10 inside. It is easy to use, tastes good, and enjoys a great reception from most people. Each 10 g of QualiTen contains 30 mg of Coenzyme Q10, and such content is comparable to sardines, the food with the highest Coenzyme Q10 content. Through strict technological control mechanisms, Coenzyme Q10 can be stably contained in QualiTen, making it a healthier and more suitable nutritional supplement for modern, fast-paced people anytime, anywhere.